IAR Embedded Workbench For 8051 v7.60.1 118.6 MB
IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 - is a powerful integrated development environment and debugging software for microcontrollers 8051 with the help of language C, C + + and assembler. It provides extensive support for 8051 devices and generates very compact and efficient code. It includes a C compiler and C + +, assembler, linker and debugger, with the possible interaction with external programs. Built-in editor specially configured C syntax, and additional tools and a good built-in help system further facilitates writing programs.
- Convenient user interface;
- Automatic allocation errors
- Customizable toolbar;
- Allocation directives C / C + +;
- Developed search tools.
Compiler C / C + +
- One of the best compilers on the effectiveness of the code;
- Full compatibility with ANSI C;
- Several models for the efficient allocation of memory;
- Optimization algorithms specifically for the 8051 microcontroller;
- Language extensions for embedded systems.
- Integrated Macroassembler for real-time applications;
- Includes a compiler preprocessor for C.
- Supports full layout, placement, and establishment size;
- Supports more than 30 standard output formats for use with in-circuit emulator;
- Load modules only when needed.
Simulator and debugger
- Debugging in codes C, C + + and assembler;
- Multiple breakpoints;
- Language descriptions of the periphery and I / O;
- View domains CODE, DATA, EEPROM, and register I / O;
- Handling interrupts with the prediction;
- Control all the variables and stack;
- Complex data types.
It supports most of the microcontroller 8051.
The main innovations:
- Added standard MISRA-C: 2004;
- Added information center;
- Integration with new hardware hardware debugging;
- New data model;
- Support for debugging multiple images;
- The list of supported microcontrollers.
- Operating system Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP2) or Windows 7.
- 1 GB of RAM and 500 MB of free disk space.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, to access the product documentation.
Developer: IAR SYSTEMS
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7